|Place of Origin:||Guangdong , China|
|Certification:||API , IOS , CE, 3A , FDA|
|Model Number:||AP 80|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Export wooden box packaging|
|Delivery Time:||8 - 12 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Pieces per Month|
|Rotor Type:||Screw, Tri Lobe NBR Rotor||Flange Connection:||DN 125|
|Power:||15 KW||Flow:||20 M³/ H|
Rotary Lobe Pump For Wearing Parts,
DN 125 Rotary Lobe Pump
Low Costs For Wearing Parts Rotary Lobe Pump Easy Maintenance
The lobe pumps are designed to achieve maximum pump performance combined with minimal product damage. Specific attention is paid to the bearing construction and the rigidity of the shaft. The design is kept as compact as possible and the volume between the lobes is optimized. This makes the range suitable for high working pressures up to 18 bar. The application range comprises a capacity of up to 25 m3/h.. The pump is easily cleaned resulting in less maintenance time. The possibility of mounting the pump with the connections placed vertically (“self-draining position”) makes it universally applicable.
|Description:||Designed according to API676 standard, Suitable for conveying high viscosity medium, containing solid particles liquid, high abrasiveness liquid,Shear-sensitive medium, gas-liquid mixture, and fluids with quantitative feeding.|
|Material:||GGG25 Pump housing|
|Rotor Type:||Tri lobe rotors|
|Mechanical seal:||Single acting mechanical seal|
|Sealing option:||Sanitary single mechanical seal/Double mechanical seal with cooling system|
|Motor:||XINGLING motor, WANNAN motor, others (Domestic Famous Brand)|
|connection:||Clamp, Thread, weld, Flange|
|Available standard:||DIN, SMS, 3A, RJT, ISO/IDF|
|Application scope:||petrochemical industry, sewage treatment, railway vacuum discharge system, biogas energy, food waste, ship ocean, pulp and paper, food and drinks, light industry etc.|
|ACCUVON||rate of flow
ACCUVON offers a wide material variety. The pump casings are available from cast iron up to duplex-stainless steel, the casing protection plates provide materials up to ceramic and the rotors include a wide range of geometries and materials (elastomer coated, PUR, PTFE up to stainless steel).
Different needs require different materials and dimensional features.
The wide range of different materials for rotors, make it possible to configure and build the perfect ACCUVON Rotary Lobe Pump for each application.
1. Gap is kept between the rotors and rotors & pump body, no friction, long using-life.
2. Simple assembling and disassembling, easy to maintenance and clean, less easily-damaged parts.
3. High efficiency and energy-saving, low failure, reliable sealing and low noise.
4. In the same type pump, different type rotor can be interchanged.
5. Capable to pump the viscous medium from 1cp to 2million cps.
6. Capable of pumping mixture of gas, fluid and solid medium.
7. Equipped with inverter, the flow can be adjusted as requirement of end-user.
8. Flange, screw or clamp connection can be selected as required.
9. Hygienic safety valve is built-in structure.
10. A control unit combined with a frequency inverter regulates the speed of the pump so the liquid sugar is conveyed in doses from a storage tank into the mixing container.
11.The pump is able to convey viscous product, is easy to service and is resistant to pressure.