|Place of Origin:||Guangdong , China|
|Certification:||API , IOS , CE, 3A , FDA|
|Model Number:||HAX 300|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Export wooden box packaging|
|Delivery Time:||8 - 12 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Pieces per Month|
|Blade Type:||Stainless Steel||Protection Plate:||Axial And Radial Casing Protection Plate|
|Flange:||DN 300 Mm||Flow:||500 M³/h|
|Standard Power:||18.5 KW||Medium:||Plastics|
|Velocity Of Flow:||2.4 M/s||Drive:||Electric Motor|
Reversible Twin Shaft Grinder,
Stainless Twin Shaft Grinder,
Controllable Stainless Dual Shaft Grinder
Reversible And Controllable Flow Stainless Dual-Shaft Grinder
The Multicrusher is a macerating unit with a powerful intake function. It's design is based on the components of our pump series. Most of the components in the Multicrusher are identical to those in our pumps. Cutting blades are used instead of the ingenious rotors. The different circumferential speeds of the carrier shafts create an excellent cutting result. The drive and the Multicrusher are separated from one another. This means that the unit can be tailored to your specific purpose: Low rotational speeds for waste water treatment, or higher rotational speeds for more demanding macerating applications with high TS content.
|Model||Flow(max)||velocity of flow||
|HAC 50||10 m³/h||4m/s||DN50||DN 65||3Kw||2.2KW|
|HAP 80||25 m³/h||3m/s||DN80||DN100||3Kw||4Kw|
|HAP 100||40 m³/h||3m/s||DN100||DN125||3Kw||4Kw|
|HAP 120||60 m³/h||3m/s||DN100||DN125||3Kw||4Kw/5.5Kw|
|HAP 140||80 m³/h||3m/s||DN125||DN150||3Kw||5.5Kw|
|HAF 125||100 m³/h||3.1m/s||DN125||DN150||7.5Kw||11Kw|
|HAF 150||150 m³/h||3.1m/s||DN150||DN200||11Kw|
|HAF 200||200 m³/h||3.1m/s||DN200||DN250||11Kw|
|HAX 250||300 m³/h||2.4m/s||DN250||DN300||18.5Kw|
|HAX 300||500 m³/h||2.4m/s||DN300||DN350||18.5Kw|
Note: Above flange is regular for each model, besides we also offer various flange connection according to your requirements
1. Tested medium in the table: water.
2. Speed, flow rate, electrical power and pressure will be according to different liquid properties.
3. Port size can be changed as needed.
4. ACCUVON reserves the right to change specifications without prior notification.
The Multicrusher – a flexible dual-shaft grinder
The Multicrusher can optionally be equipped with a Accuvon control unit. The intelligent reverse control can be used both to extend the service life of the Multicrusher as well as to counteract any blockages.
• The Multicrusher generally operates for 5 seconds in reverse upon starting – afterwards switching to the original direction of rotation.
• Reversing in the event of overload (blockages or clogging): Reversing upon reaching e.g. 70% of the motor rated capacity (value can be freely configured through the control unit)
• Error message: at the fifth reversal due to overload within e.g.10 minutes
• Counter which runs in the background to record the number of load-dependent reversals
The Multicrusher – operating principle
The dual-shaft grinder was designed using the principle of the Accuvon Rotary Lobe Pump.
Instead of the rotating lobes, this device has interconnecting cutting blades set on the hexagonal carrier shaft and attached with a central bolt.
The different circumferential speeds and blade configurations ensure excellent cutting results. The benefits of MIP are proven once again with the quick-release cover.
Quality inspection photos