|Place of Origin:||Guangdong , China|
|Certification:||API , IOS , CE, 3A , FDA|
|Model Number:||AF 125|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Export wooden box packaging|
|Delivery Time:||8 - 12 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Pieces per Month|
|Rotor Type:||Rubber Tri Lobe Rotor||Axial And Radial Casing Protection:||Hard Metal|
|Seal:||Mechanical Seal||Flow:||2.7-164 M³/h|
|Power:||30-315 KW||Medium:||Highly Abrasive Industrial Wastewater|
|Rate Of Flow:||4.566 L/rev||Pump Of Material:||Grey Cast Iron|
30KW Industrial Wastewater Pump,
315KW Industrial Wastewater Pump,
Anticorrosive Wastewater Treatment Pumps
Lobe Pumps For Low Wear Transfer Of Highly Abrasive Industrial Wastewater
Low-wear pumping of highly abrasive wastewater in industry
With our Accuvon rotary lobe pump, you can even convey industrial wastewater with high solids content and low wear. Despite the high abrasiveness, the design of the pump ensures a particularly long service life, for example, when desludging the wastewater during water jet cutting. In this way, the rotary lobe pump makes it easier for you to treat industrial wastewater. Due to the long service life and minimal wear, your maintenance requirements are extremely low despite the abrasive medium. This is made possible by the particularly innovative material mix of the Accuvon.
|ACCUVON||rate of flow
Note: Above flange is regular for each model, besides we also offer various flange connection according to your requirements
1. Tested medium in the table: water.
2. Speed, flow rate, electrical power and pressure will be according to different liquid properties.
3. Port size can be changed as needed.
4. ACCUVON reserves the right to change specifications without prior notification.
Can dry run for limited periods of time.
Can pump heavily aerated liquids and high viscosity liquids.
Easy to maintain with all normal wearing parts able to be accessed with the pump in-place by removing the front cover.
Helical lobes for reduced pulsation.
Heavy duty silicon carbide cartridge seals.
How does a lobe pump work?
Lobe pumps use rotating “lobes” to generate flow and move fluid around the interior of the pump. Depending on the desired application, a variety of lobe options can be offered including single, bi-wing, tri-lobe, and multi-lobe. The lobes in a lobe pump are driven by external timing gears situated in the gearbox, meaning each lobe rotates independently to generate flow. The external timing gears also prevent the lobes from making contact with each other.
1. The lobes rotate around the circumference of the pump casing, creating an opening at the suction port (inlet) as the lobes un-mesh. This generates a partial vacuum causing the fluid to enter the pump between the lobes.
2. The fluid travels around the interior of the casing in the pockets between the tips of the lobes and the close-fitting casing wall. The fluid does not pass between the lobes. When the lobes re-mesh, pressure is generated at the discharge port/outlet, forcing the fluid out.
Pump output is directly proportional to speed, and the direction of the fluid flow is reversible.
Quality inspection photos