|Place of Origin:||Guangdong , China|
|Certification:||API , IOS , CE, 3A , FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Export wooden box packaging|
|Delivery Time:||8 - 12 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Pieces per Month|
|Rotor Type:||SS 316 Tri-lobe Rotor||Pump Material:||SS 304|
|Seal:||Mechanical Seal||Flow:||4-246 M³/h|
|Self-priming:||Up To 9.5 M||Medium:||Sugar|
|Rate Of Flow:||6.828 L/rev||Drive:||Electric Motor / Hydraulic Motor|
Hydraulic Motor SS316 Lobe Pump,
SS316 Lobe Pump Pressure Resistant,
Sugar Stainless Steel Lobe Rotor Pump
Saving Energy And High Safety SS316 Lobe Pump For Sugar Industry
Brief introduction :
During the processing of starch sugar, there are liquefaction jet, flash discharge, QC pouring etc. Accuvon lobe pumps have developed different types of pumps for different processes in the sugar industry to meet the transportation requirements, such as high-efficiency negative pressure lobe pump is used for flash evaporation to ensure the smooth delivery of vacuum and materials, the low-speed crystallization sugar pump is used for crystallization sugar delivery, with low shear force and stable delivery; the heat preservation rotor pump is used for maltose whose viscosity changes due to temperature changes, and the delivery is stable , Low noise.
|ACCUVON||rate of flow
Note: Above flange is regular for each model, besides we also offer various flange connection according to your requirements
ACCUVON rotary lobe pumps are designed based on the exploration of more than 3,000 fluids in various industries. They are particularly pumping for high viscosity, high solids, sanitary and corrosive fluids. The pumps are widely used and have long service life benefits from the below features.
1. Interchangeable rotors, multi connection type and installation type, fit for various applications.
2. Targeted seal for specific application, ensure a reliable sealing.
3. Compact structure, easy assembling and disassembling.
4. Maintenance in place , easy cleaning, CIP able and SIP able.
5. Few wearing parts, low maintenance.
6. All main parts proceed by CNC, high precision fabrication.
7. No contact between the rotors, rotors and pump chamber.
8. Multi bearings with separate arrangement, high pressure resistance.
9. Axis key synchronous adjustment, no rotor collision problem.
10. The flow can be controlled at will by frequency inverter.
11. Capable to pump the viscous medium from 1cp to 2million cps.
12. Capable of pumping mixture of gas, fluid and solid medium.
Working Principle of Rotary Lobe Pump:
The rotary lobe pumps we also called them lobe rotor pumps. They are one popular transfer pump to conveying the food, beverage, pulp and paper, chemical, pharmaceutical and so on. The rotor lobe pump relies on two synchronously rotating rotors that generate suction (vacuum) at the inlet during the rotation. Thereby sucking in the material to be conveyed. Both rotors split the rotor chamber into different spaces. Then operate in the order of 1-2-3-4. The medium is delivered to the discharge port. In this cycle, the medium (material) is continuously transported out by the source.
Quality inspection photos