|Place of Origin:||Guangdong , China|
|Certification:||API , IOS , CE, 3A , FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Export wooden box packaging|
|Delivery Time:||8 - 12 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Pieces per Month|
|Rotor Type:||Tri - Lobe SS 416||Pump Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Seal:||Double Mechanical Seal PLAN53A||Flow:||4-246 M³/h|
|Voltage:||110-480v||Medium:||Syrup / Jam|
|Rate Of Flow:||6.828 L/rev||Drive:||Electric Motor|
SS416 Positive Displacement Lobe Pump,
Jam Positive Displacement Lobe Pump,
Anticorrosive Jam Transport Lobe Pump
Long Durability Low Maintenance Cost Syrup / Jam Transport Lobe Pump
Brief introduction :
In food production, there are often large particles and easily broken material, such as strawberry pulp, jams containing coconuts, jellies etc. ,So their technical requirement is that the material cannot be squeezed and damaged, which leads to higher technical requirements for the pump. Accuvon rotor pump has developed a special design for the rotor for such working conditions, which will not destroy the integrity of the pulp, but also ensure the smooth delivery of materials.
|ACCUVON||rate of flow|
Note: Above flange is regular for each model, besides we also offer various flange connection according to your requirements
1. Gap is kept between the rotors and rotors & pump body, no friction, long using-life.
2. Simple assembling and disassembling, easy to maintenance and clean, less easily-damaged parts.
3. High efficiency and energy-saving, low failure, reliable sealing and low noise.
4. In the same type pump, different type rotor can be interchanged.
5. Capable to pump the viscous medium from 1cp to 2million cps.
6. Capable of pumping mixture of gas, fluid and solid medium.
7. Equipped with inverter, the flow can be adjusted as requirement of end-user.
8. Flange, screw or clamp connection can be selected as required.
9. Higher hygienic grade, support CIP, SIP. The surface roughness is 0.2--0.8um, got 3A, FDA certification.
10. Hygienic safety valve is built-in structure.
11. A control unit combined with a frequency inverter regulates the speed of the pump so the liquid sugar is conveyed in doses from a storage tank into the mixing container.
12.The pump is able to convey viscous product, is easy to service and is resistant to pressure.
Working Principle of Rotary Lobe Pump:
The rotary lobe pumps we also called them lobe rotor pumps. They are one popular transfer pump to conveying the food, beverage, pulp and paper, chemical, pharmaceutical and so on. The rotor lobe pump relies on two synchronously rotating rotors that generate suction (vacuum) at the inlet during the rotation. Thereby sucking in the material to be conveyed. Both rotors split the rotor chamber into different spaces. Then operate in the order of 1-2-3-4. The medium is delivered to the discharge port. In this cycle, the medium (material) is continuously transported out by the source.
Quality inspection photos