|Place of Origin:||Guangdong , China|
|Certification:||API , IOS , CE, 3A , FDA|
|Model Number:||AP 80|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Export wooden box packaging|
|Delivery Time:||8 - 12 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Pieces per Month|
|Rotor Type:||Duplex Stainless Steel||Flange Connection:||DN 50 ， DN 65 ， DN 80 ， DN 100 ， DN 125|
|Material Of Pump:||Full Of Stainless Steel||Flow Range:||0.6-400 M³/ H|
|Seal:||Double Mechanical Seal||Medium:||High-corrosive / High-viscous / Sanitary Medium|
|Self - Priming:||Up To 9.5 M Vertical / 30 M Horizontal||Pressure:||Up To 1.2 Mpa|
Anticorrosive Sanitary Rotary Lobe Pump,
Stable Sanitary Rotary Lobe Pump,
Wine Industry Stainless Lobe Pump
Wine Industry Stainless Sanitary Grade Lobe Pump with Energy-Saving
Wine Industry Pump Technology:
The wine industry depends on robust and durable pumping systems yet desires that those pumps provide a gentle low pulse conveying characteristic. The robust design of the ACCUVON Rotary Lobe Pump has proven its durability within the rigors of the world’s various wineries, while the low shear, low pulse, pumping characteristic gently handles the fruit.
|Description||Rotary Lobe Pumps|
|Rotor||Duplex stainless steel|
|Seal||Double mechanical seal|
|Axial and radial casing protection||High-strength steel , resistant to wear|
|Drive||Variable speed gear motor|
|Material of pump||Full of stainless steel|
|Pressure||Up to 1.2 Mpa|
|Flow||0.6-400 m³/ h|
|Power||3-22 / KW|
|Work efficiency||Up to 85%|
|Medium||High-corrosive / high-viscous / sanitary medium|
|Self - priming||Up to 9.5m vertical / 30m horizontal|
Parameter of AP 80
|KW||KG||L / mm||H / mm|
Application Of Wine industry
Pomace Application - Large six-inch rotary lobe pumps
outfitted with elastomer coated rotors are used to pump pomace in several larger facilities. The rubber lobes allow the pump to self-prime and the larger bore can pass the pomace better than a smaller pump.
Filtration Pump - Every winery needs a filtration pump.
The ACCUVON Rotary Lobe Pump is a versatile choice. Various flows and pressures can be achieved, giving the highest level of flexibility. The Optimum Rotor is an excellent selection for the filtration applications due to its high pressure stability.
Press Sump Juice
For juice transfer applications, the compact design of the Rotary Lobe Pump helps keep space requirements to a minimum for the often large transfer flows from the press to the tanks. Also important is gentle handling, one of the main characteristics of the ACCUVON Rotary Lobe Pump.
1. Gap is kept between the rotors and rotors & pump body, no friction, long using-life.
2. Simple assembling and disassembling, easy to maintenance and clean, less easily-damaged parts.
3. High efficiency and energy-saving, low failure, reliable sealing and low noise.
4. In the same type pump, different type rotor can be interchanged.
5. Capable to pump the viscous medium from 1cp to 2million cps.
6. Capable of pumping mixture of gas, fluid and solid medium.
7. Equipped with inverter, the flow can be adjusted as requirement of end-user.
8. Flange, screw or clamp connection can be selected as required.
9. Higher hygienic grade, support CIP, SIP. The surface roughness is 0.2--0.8um, got 3A, FDA certification.
10. Hygienic safety valve is built-in structure.
11. A control unit combined with a frequency inverter regulates the speed of the pump so the liquid sugar is conveyed in doses from a storage tank into the mixing container.
12.The pump is able to convey viscous product, is easy to service and is resistant to pressure.
Quality inspection photos