|Place of Origin:||Guangdong , China|
|Certification:||API , IOS , CE, 3A , FDA|
|Model Number:||HAC 50|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Export wooden box packaging|
|Delivery Time:||8 - 12 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Pieces per Month|
|Type:||Dual-shaft Grinder HAC 50||Connection:||Flange DN50|
|Grinder:||Hart Metal||Flow Range:||5 M³/h|
|Speed:||180rpm||Pump Casing Material:||GG25 Grey Cast Iron|
|Seal Type:||Mechanical Seal||Solids Content:||4 TS|
DN50 Food Waste Shaft Grinder,
Practical Food Waste Shaft Grinder,
Anti Abrasion Double Shaft Grinder
Macerating Food Waste / Excellent Cutting Result / Macerator / Low-on space
• The Dual-shaft grinder is a macerating unit with a powerful intake function. Blades are mounted on the shafts of the dual shaft grinder. The solids to be macerated have to pass the blades rotating against each other.
• The different circumferential speeds of the carrier shafts create an excellent cutting result.
easy to operate
• After the inlet windows have been opened, the kitchen waste is fed into the filling hopper
• A special "tamper" is used to feed the solids to be macerated completely into the Dual-shaft grinder
• The two rotating blade blocks of the Dual-shaft grinder Ocean macerate the kitchen waste very efficiently
• The macerated kitchen waste is fed into a collection container below the dual-shaft grinder
highest level of safety
• Several safety systems ensure that the macerator operates safely.
• When the inlet windows are opened the Dual-shaft grinder Ocean switches off immediately.
• When the door to the collection container is opened the Dual-shaft grinder Ocean switches off immediately.
• When the emergency stop button is pressed the Dual-shaft grinder Ocean is switched off immediately.
• By simply loosening four screws the filling hopper can be pulled forwards very easily
• The blades of the Dual-shaft grinder can be cleaned easily
Macerating Technology data:
|Medium||Kitchen waste incl. bones etc|
|Flow Rate||Up to 40 m³/h|
|Solids Content||4 % TS|
Application data of Dual-shaft grinder:
|Blade arrangement||Individual blades with two spacer rings|
|Casing||Grey cast iron|
|Casing protection plates||Hart metal|
|Shaft seal||SiSiC / SiSiC / NBR|
|Knife geometries||Long shaft F10Z (1.7218) Short shaft F10Z (1.7218)|
|Drive||Helical bevel geared motor, 3 kW|
|Entire design||Stainless steel 1.4571|
Advantages of the Accuvon Dual-shaft grinder
· Excellent cutting result (< 25 mm)
· Discharge of kitchen waste into the sea possible
· Low-on space, compact design
· Made of stainless steel
· Easy and safe to operate
· Reliable, powerful, robust
· Ease of maintenance
1 Quick-release cover
2 Axial casing protection
3 Central clamping unit
4 Spacer rings
5 Cutting blades
6 Shaft seal
7 Block casing
8 Quench and control chamber
9 Carrier gear unit and gear reducer
The degree to which the Accuvon Crusher cuts is determined by the choice of blade configuration, the teeth profiles, the blade widths and the flow speed.
Currently, a choice of nine different blade configurations can be selected depending on the assignment. The different circumferential speeds of the shafts create a tearing/cutting result. The use of hardened steel ensures the blades are kept sharp for longer. Defective cutting blades can be individually replaced.
The Crusher generally runs in reverse for 5 seconds upon starting – afterwards changing to the original direction of rotation
Reversing in the event of overload (blockages or clogging): Reversing upon reaching 70% of the motor power rating (value can be freely configured via the control unit)
Alert: when reversing five times within ten minutes due to overload Counter which runs in the background to record the number of load-dependent reversals
The Accuvon control technology guarantees trouble-free operation of the Crusher.
combined with a rotary lobe pump; can also be combined with other pumps
Model data sheet:
|Model||Flow(max)||velocity of flow||
|HAC 50||10 m³/h||4m/s||DN50||DN 65||3Kw||2.2KW|