|Place of Origin:||Guangdong , China|
|Certification:||API , IOS , CE, 3A , FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Export wooden box packaging|
|Delivery Time:||8 - 12 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Pieces per Month|
|Rotor Type:||Bi-Wing Rotor / Tri-Impeller Rotor / Multi-Impeller||I / O Connection:||Flange / Clamp / Screw|
|Rotor Material:||Lobe Pump / Multicrusher Etc.||Flow Range:||0.2-400 M3/H|
|Speed:||10-600 Rpm||Scope Of Application:||Transfer Various Liquids And Multiphase Mixtures|
|Seal Type:||Mechanical Seal / Mechanical Seal W.Oil - Flush / Etc.||Pressure:||Up To 12 Bar|
Abrasion Resistant Rotary Lobe Vacuum Pump,
Practical Rotary Lobe Vacuum Pump,
Anti Corrosion Rotary Lobe Vacuum Pump
Easy Maintenance And High Efficiency Rotary Lobe Pump With Rubber Rotor
ACCUVON Rotary Lobe Pumps Quick detailed:
ACCUVON Rotary lobe pumps are self-priming, valveless, positive displacement
pumps. The synchronized rotation of the rotor pair creates a vacuum on
the priming side of the pump. This vacuum draws the liquid into the pump
chamber. The medium is pumped into the pressure area due to the rotation
of the rotors. If the direction of rotation is changed, the flow is reversed.
ACCUVON Rotary Lobe Pumps Features:
|Description||Rotary Lobe Pumps / Rotor Pump|
|Rotor||Stainless steel / Rubber|
|Seal||Double-acting mechanical seal / Mechanical seal pressurization|
|Axial and radial casing protection||Wear-resistant steel / Hardened steel / Stainless steel / SIC|
|Drive||Variable geared motor / Combustion motor / Hydraulic motor|
|Pump||Full of stainless steel|
DN 50 mm DN 65 mm DN 80 mm DN 100 mm
|Rate of flow||0.558 I/rev|
Design 1 | Short , straight pipe connectors with connection flange and gas ket , in mm / inches approx.
|AC 75||DN 50 mm||DN 65 mm||DN 80 mm||DN 100 mm|
The advantages in overview:
• Numerous of pump ranges enable an exact adaptation to individual application.
• Due to the symmetrical design, the direction of flow is completely reversible by simply switching the direction of rotation.
• The large direct inlet opening ensures an easy entrance of high viscosity products or liquids with rigid, bulky solids.
• The product passes a short way through the pump’s inner chamber, which results in a very gentle conveying.
• Even with fibrous and looping particles, any clogging or blockage is almost impossible.
• Only the pump casing, the rotors and the shaft seals are in contact with the product to be pumped. The other pump elements, even the shafts, are non-wetted by the conveying product.
• The compact design allows installation in space-limited situations.
• The quick release cover and the one-side bearing design allows easy access to the operating pump parts without disassembly of the pipe connections or the pump itself. MIP = Maintenance in Place.
• The materials of all wetted parts are carefully selected to be compatible with the chemical and physical properties of the product to be pumped.
|How to order from us?|
|Contact with us and tell your requirement , all components of pump are accepted customized for you|
|Which shipping terms are available?|
|By sea, air, Express|
|How to operate your pump properly?|
|We have the complete English manual, training file and vedios to guide how to install the pump, how to maintain pump.|
|What is your Warranty?|
|We guarantees that the pumps supplied are of high quality and reliability. Warranty is 18 months from the date of manufacturing. If any quality problem, we will send you the parts without cost in 3 working days.|